So when people leave, I’ve learned the secret: let them. Because, most of the time, they have to.
Let them walk away and go places. Let them have adventures in the wild without you. Let them travel the world and explore life beyond a horizon that you exist in. And know, deep down, that heroes aren’t qualified by their capacity to stay but by their decision to return.The Staying Philosophy (Everyday Isa)
Being happy is a very personal thing—and it really has nothing to do with anyone else .Abraham-Hicks, Getting Into the Vortex (via injection)
I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy
because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless
and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.Robin Williams (via rihahna)
Don’t get attached to moments. Good or bad, they all pass.Reyna Biddy (via kushandwizdom)
You need to understand that I’ll never be the girl that begs you to stay. If you decide to walk out of my life, I might be sad for a little while but know that I’ll never chase you. I’ll just let you go.Midnight thoughts (I may love you, but i’ll never need you)
One of the biggest lessons I’ve learned this summer is that a single person has the power to be completely and utterly toxic. Take that person out of the mix and it seems like everything falls back into place with everyone who surrounds you.
She was the kind of girlfriend god gives you young, so you’ll know loss for the rest of your life.(via laanat)
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (via bl-ossomed)